Yoga is a better method to discipline, educate and build up relationship with your children. Through asanas, chanting, games, meditation, mudra, breathing etc., you can learn about focus, control, anatomy and health etc.
Yoga Guruji BKS Iyengar mentioned "for children, who are custodians of each nation in particular and the whole world at large, I feel Yoga is the essential product of the 21st century to lead them to perfect physical health and mental well-being."
What is more?
The institute follows creative and fun approach to make yoga interesting for children. It is a fun way to develop critical physical, mental and psychological skills. The attractions for the syllabus include-
1. Children positive personality development
2. Yoga as an art of lifestyle for children
3. Self-regulation and cognitive functioning
4. Memory development
5. Personal body strength and stamina building
6. Focus and neurocognitive development
*Remark: Prerequisite of taking this course is to pass RYT 200 Hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training / RYT 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training (Hatha & Yoga Wellness) in Happiness Yoga Ayurveda
Course Schedule (Night Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 19:00-22:00
Outing Activity : Will be discuss during class
Course Fee: HK $16000
This course is eligible for 95 hours credits of Yoga Alliance course.
1. Introduction of Kids Yoga
2. How to Teach Children Yoga?
3. How to group the child?
4. Yoga Teacher Relationship with Parents
5. Teaching Methodology
6. Type of Yoga
7. Sample Sequence
8. Anatomy and Physiology
9. Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teacher
10. Children Behavior, Personality Development, Creativity, Concentration, Memory, Neurocognitive Development
12. Exam, Assignment & Presentation
Course Credit Details
Upon completion of this course, exam, assignment and full payment, students will receive a Certificate of Completion evidencing their participation and attendance. In order to become a RCYT95 certified Children’s Yoga Teacher, students must also have completed a 200 hours Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training.