Pregnancy is the second milestone of woman's life whereas Puberty/menstruation is the first. The full term of pregnancy is about nine to ten months, and a prenatal yoga teacher can help and accompany a pregnant woman to get through it, apart from a life partner. During pregnancy, many emotional and physical health issues will be induced. How to stay calm and make the labor easier are what exactly yoga can do!!!!
In this course, we will teach about Menstruation, Pregnancy, Post-natal to Menopause and four different stages of woman.
The course syllabus includes-
1. Introduction to Pre & Post-Natal Yoga
2. Yoga, diet, regime as a part of Lifestyle
3. Yoga for Stress management
4. Wellness techniques of Yoga for Pregnancy, Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Women.
5. Yoga and its application in Pregnancy-induced complications. Like- Hypertension Preeclampsia, Gestational Diabetes, Intrauterine Growth Retardation.......
Course Schedule (Full Time)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 09:00-14:00
Course Schedule (Night Time)
Monday, Friday 19:00-22:00
Course Fee: HK $13000
This course is eligible for 85 hours credits of Yoga Alliance course
3. Why Practicing Yoga During Pregnancy
4. Pelvis Anatomy
5. Prenatal Development – Pelvis & Yoga Wellness
6. Pregnancy – Fetal Development
7. Pregnancy Complications
8. Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
9. General Background in the Specialty Area
10. Antenatal Care
11. Yoga Philosophy
12. Lifestyle of Pregnant Women
13. Before Practice Asana
14. Asana for Pelvic Floor
15. First Trimester Practice
16. Second Trimester Practice
17. Third Trimester Practice
18. Prenatal asanas
19. Prenatal Mudra Savasana Pranayama & Dhyana
20. Restorative Asanas
21. Yin Yoga Practice During Pregnancy
22. Sequences for Common Problems in Pregnancy
24. Asana for Problems A-Z
Course Credit Details
Upon completion of this course, exam, assignment and full payment, students will receive a Certificate of Completion evidencing their participation and attendance. In order to become a RPYT85 certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher, students must also have completed a 200 hours Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training.